International Design Center Berlin invites companies and agencies worldwide to submit successful products, services and pioneering concepts for the UX Design Awards. The competition is now open for innovative solutions from all industries and application areas.
– Great Marketing Value: The unique competition focus on user experience provides a strong USP.
– Unique feature: A distinction for excellent user experience enhances the positioning of brands, products and services.
– Visibility: Nominee exhibition and Award ceremony at IFA – more than 245,000 international visitors, 6,000 journalists, 1,800 exhibitors in 2018.
– Multiplication by IFA visitors: B2B, B2C and trade press contacts.
– Prestige: Premium trophies and certificates, full logo packages for each competition stage.
– Recognition: Prominent presentation of each nominated entry in the online exhibition and IFA exhibition catalogue.
– Viral Marketing: Public online voting campaign for the audience Award enhances nominee communications.
– Communications: Broad media outreach through the International Design Center Berlin and IFA.
About the Awards
UX Design Awards honor excellent experience design in electronic devices, digital solutions, services, concepts and environments. From all submissions, a high-ranking jury will select an exclusive selection of 50 competition participants. All nominated solutions are presented and awarded at IFA, the global technology show in Berlin (Germany) from September 6 to 11, 2019. The competition is bestowed by International Design Center Berlin (IDZ).
IDZ Designpartner Berlin GmbH