e-Governance conference 2022May 10, 2022 - May 12, 2022
The e-Governance conference Resilient & Seamless Governance will be held in a hybrid format on 10–12 May 2022 in Tallinn, Estonia, and online.
The 8th e-Governance Conference to explore digital governments’ resilience during war and crises, and the future trends of digital transformation.
The e-Governance Conference, considered the biggest e-governance event in the international
arena, brings together strategists, decision-makers, policy implementers and donors to chart the
future course of governance. This year, we will focus on the timeliest topics influenced by the war
in Ukraine and natural disasters, by exploring how to develop digital ecosystems that cope with
crises and create digital services that help citizens to cope with them.
We invite you to join distinguished e-governance experts and international business leaders to shape the discussions on the following and many other topics:
Focus on resilience
• What are the enablers of a resilient digital ecosystem that responds to crises?
• How to ensure digital data security and interoperability during crises?
• How to engage partners, your own citizens, and collaborate across borders?
• What tools do the government and citizens have to protect themself in cyber and
Focus on seamlessness
• What does a seamless government, that meets the expectations of the citizens and
businesses, look like?
• How can the seamless government approach be implemented while using interoperability,
big data and AI? What are the risks?
• What is the citizen’s role in the seamless government? Are they only users, information
providers for the government or co-creators of the (digital) society?
• How do you create a world-class e-service, from complex online forms and verification, to
amazing user experience?
The Introductory Day on 10th of May is part of the programme and it focuses on enablers of
resilient & seamless government.
A full list of conference topics, a detailed agenda, information on keynote speakers and panelists,
and background materials is available on the conference website, egovconference.ee.