Call for Experts Practical educational workshops on e-GovernanceAugust 16, 2021
Estonian ICT Cluster is looking for experts to conduct a practical educational workshop on e-Governance to public officials who are responsible for digital transformation in Lebanon and in Palestine.
The main objective of the workshop is dissemination of e-Governance best practices – how to build secure digital solutions to create a conducive business environment, with a special focus on facilitating processes for Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in both countries.
Lebanon from September 21-22 and in Palestine from September 29-30. Workshops will take place virtually, experts can join either physically in the studio or via VMIX or Zoom. The presentation can be held either in English or Arabic, interpretation will be provided.
The workshops’ topics include:
1) Introduction and e-Governance at a glance: first steps towards information society
2) Digital society foundations: Digital Identity
3) Digital society foundations: State registers interoperability and secure data exchange
4) Digital Skills: building a better future leaving no one behind
5) Legal framework of e-Governance and key elements of a secure digital society
6) Public service transformation
7) Ensuring the safest and most attractive business environment
Proposals should be submitted in the given, filled form signed by the expert no later than 31.08.2021 to email@example.com.
Estonian ICT Cluster Project Manager
+372 5340 5200