eGA konverents10. mai 2022 - 12. mai 2022
e-Riigi Akadeemia konverents Resilient & Seamless Governance koostöös ITL-i ja Välisministeeriumiga toimub 10.-12. mail 2022 Kultuurikatlas (ja veebis).
The e-Governance Conference, considered the biggest e-governance event in the international arena, brings together strategists, decision-makers, policy implementers and donors to chart the future course of governance. This year, we will focus on the timeliest topics influenced by the war in Ukraine and natural disasters, by exploring how to develop digital ecosystems that cope with crises and create digital services that help citizens to cope with them.
We invite you to join distinguished e-governance experts and international business leaders to shape the discussions on the following and many other topics:
Focus on resilience
• What are the enablers of a resilient digital ecosystem that responds to crises?
• How to ensure digital data security and interoperability during crises?
• How to engage partners, your own citizens, and collaborate across borders?
• What tools do the government and citizens have to protect themself in cyber and information wars?
Focus on seamlessness
• What does a seamless government, that meets the expectations of the citizens and businesses, look like?
• How can the seamless government approach be implemented while using interoperability, big data and AI? What are the risks?
• What is the citizen’s role in the seamless government? Are they only users, information providers for the government or co-creators of the (digital) society?
• How do you create a world-class e-service, from complex online forms and verification, to amazing user experience?
The Introductory Day on 10th of May is part of the programme and it focuses on enablers of resilient & seamless government.
A full list of conference topics, a detailed agenda, information on keynote speakers and panelists, and background materials is available on the conference website, egovconference.ee.