Discussion club concerning public and private sector cooperation in R&D is taking place 29.03.2017 at 14.00-16.30 in Olümpia Hotel, room Zeta (Liivalaia 33, II floor, beside restoran Senso)
Mr. Veli-Matti Lahti, the key account manager of services and logistics from VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd explaining how R&D institution and private sector cooperation is done in Finland and how they are developing new smart technologies, profitable solutions and innovation services.
The themes that will be covered:
• Overview of Finnish R&D system and how VTT is part of it?
• What is VTT model for developing new smart technologies, profitable solutions and innovation services?
• Where does the financing come from for the R&D projects?
• What are their biggest achievements and most interesting projects?
• What are the cooperation possibilities with Estonian IT/ITS companies?
VTT Technical Research Centre LTD is the leading research and technology company in the Nordic countries. Their research and innovation services give their partners, both private and public, all over the world a competitive edge. They create technology for business – for the benefit of society.
In order to participate in the seminar please register HERE. The registration will be open till 21.03 or until the places are filled (the number of participants is limited).
The event is for free. If You register, but can’nt participate, then please let us know. Otherwise You will be invoiced the fee of 20 EUR+VAT/person.
The seminar is co-financed by European Regional Development Fund under ”Estonian ICT Cluster” project
Discussion club concerning public and private sector cooperation in R&D